I´ve been really busy lately, but just wanted to share a couple of thoughts. First, praise God that a young woman (Liliana) made a profession of faith after last Sunday´s service. It´s interesting that I have been reading a book (The Deliberate Church) that showed me a lack in my pulpit ministry. The author uses various passages (Luke 24:27; 1 Cor. 2:1-5) to argue that we should always present the main point of a passage but should also share the gospel and its implications every time we preach. I was convicted and made a special point of that on Sunday, and God blessed!

On another note, I´ve started blogging a commentary on 2 Timothy in Spanish. I figure that I should be part of the solution for the lack of good materials on the Internet in Spanish. When I´m done with the commentary, I´ll order the posts in the order of the book. You can see my intent at Blogging 2 Timoteo.

0 comments: