I went alone to La Casa de MANA (Ministerio A Nuestros Adictos) because Kevin was sick. I didn't have a lesson prepared, since he was slated to teach, so I just opened the time up with an invitation for questions. Que bueno! The guys had some good questions, like "What about those who haven't heard the gospel?" Every time I leave MANA I marvel at God's grace to me. Why aren't I in a drug rehab center? Only God's grace. Why did God bless me with the family I have? Only God's grace.

Spanish update: Well, learning a different language is a humbling experience. Sometimes I feel like I'm going backwards, like today in conversation class. Every time I tried to say something my mind went blank. Then I went to MANA, and I felt pretty good with my Spanish. At any rate, I'm making some progress.

0 comments: