Yesterday was the last day of the trimester in language school. Holly graduated, and the kids had their last day of school. Where's my Spanish at now? That's a good question. I've undoubtedly learned a ton. As our grammar teacher put it, we used to have more "fluency," whereas we now balk at more difficult constructions instead of saying them wrong with impunity. Actually I have more fluency now than four months ago. I don't make mistakes too often with basic verb conjugations, and I can explain even more abstract concepts with effort.

James went with me to pick up our bus tickets for our first vacation, which will be to Manuel Antonio beach. It should be very fun for the kids, as their is a national park with many wild animals. To get a brief idea you could look at Manuel Antonio.

0 comments: