I shared the word "precoz" today with my Spanish class in reference to Lucas. Can you guess what it means? Yep, precocious. That little guy can be pretty funny. His newest line when I'm leaving is, "Daddy, be a good boy and play nice with James." He also enjoys talking about his Bible story each night (when he's not so tired that he can't function). He often has an extended commentary on whatever topic we may be reading about. I think that he's been a little frustrated by his lack of ability in Spanish, but today he touched my hand smoothly and said, "suave," then he hit me (playfully) and said "duro!"

Thanks for your prayers. My discipleship time with James today was another huge blessing. We talked about assurance of salvation and eternal security, and he understood it very well.

0 comments: