Hey, I like to thank God for the small blessings in life. Today our new laptop arrived! I'm so thankful for God's provision and timing. I didn't need a new computer. I told the Lord I was satisfied with our old laptop. He allowed us to finish our last presentation at a church and use the old one for two more weeks, then its hard drive died, rendering the whole computer dead.

I really enjoy dialing a new computer in too. I'm not a major techie, but I like computers. Here are a few things I just downloaded today:

Mozilla Firefox 1.0 -- Why continue to use Internet Explorer when there's an open source browser with more power? (Open source software is cool).

ZoneAlarm firewall -- another freebie. It's amazing how many people try to tap into your connection when you don't have a firewall. This one alerts you to any outgoing program trying to access the Internet, and it stops incoming attacks.

I also use a small free password program called Password Safe. It stores all my passwords for me so I don't have to try to remember all 20 of them.

Packing is going pretty well too. We're going down to the last of it. Thank you Lord for the little blessings in life!

0 comments: