After three weeks away, we're back in Iowa. Our co-workers in language school called us yesterday. They're excited to have us join them soon. It's amazing to think that we'll be leaving in about a month.

Holly has started packing. We've already got almost all of the books boxed up! I'm at the library right now because we no longer have internet access at home (our laptop died). Oh well, that's kind of a blessing because the computer can steal so much of my time. Now I have to plan my computer time at the library (yesterday I couldn't get in when I wanted to because a high school class was using the lab).

After the last month of missions conferences, Field Prep. Seminar, and holiday meals, we're ready for some simpler meals (I'm not used to dessert at every meal!). I told Holly that it's the start of boot camp. We're walking every day in preparation for living in Costa Rica. We won't have a car there, and our home is about a 15 minute walk from the language school.

Well, I gotta run.

0 comments: